LABOUR LAW COMPLIANCE MANAGEMENT
The complex and ever-changing statutory regulations have baffled many businesses. In a challenging business world today, we help clients protect themselves from the serious consequences of non-compliance. We have successfully kept risks and losses at bay for many businesses with our expertise and distinguished knowledge in statutory compliance.
WHAT WE DO
- Advice: We help you get well-versed with the applicability of Labour Laws, provisions thereof and related concerns.
- Update: We help you stay abreast with updates on amendments of Labour Laws, Important Notifications, Supreme Court / High Court judgments on a periodic basis
- Represent: We represent you before authorities like PF, ESI, MCs, Labour Commissioner, Labour Welfare Board, Tribunal or Labour or Industrial courts.
- POSH Committee : We help you set up grievance redressal procedure, form committee, make your employees aware of the sensitivity of Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace Act.
- Union Intervention: We help you deal with Labour Union w.r.t termination of employee, wage negotiation, strike or any unrest.
- We run flawless payroll for you and manage end-to-end payroll compliance. Trust us with the compliance activities such as EPF, ESI, LWF, PT. We prepare statutory challans, and file periodical returns to relevant authorities. We keep track on changes in minimum wages at state level. We help you work out accurate Gratuity Payment. We prepare and maintain digital records for you. Lastly prepare Full & Final settlement calculation.
- Apply, Obtain, Amend, Renew Registration Certificates under CLRA, S&E and P.T.
- We help you liaison with the appropriate government We attend enforcement authorities on their compliance inspection.
- Reply to visit remarks and notices.
- We also facilitate court matters.
Vendor Compliance Audit
- We follow stringent procedures for vendor audits.
- Check and verify the compliance position Audit the records and remittances
- Check the correctness of the remittances, periodical returns and notices.
- Adherence of payment of Minimum Wages.
- Then we finally submit the Compliance Report
Domain expertise hence it is our core strength. PAN India presence Big Network of regional consultants in tire II & III cities. Trusted IR background with environment management expertise Good liaisons with the right government bodies.