Prompt Personnel always aims at safeguarding the interest of its patrons and doing its best to protect their interests. We make sure only Prompt Personnel, and its subsidiaries use all the information received on our website for identification purposes. We strive to adhere to our privacy statement and use the information only in accordance with the privacy statement.
Information Collected by us:
Prompt Personnel may ask its visitor to provide some information while accessing our website.
The information may include:
- Name of the visitor
- Job title of the Visitor
- Contact information such as phone number and email address
- Demographic location details
- Any miscellaneous information relevant to our customer survey and research
The Objective of information collection
Prompt Personnel believes in understanding its audience and using the collected information to make amendments in its service and approach. We curate all the information collected to get an in-depth overview of customer behavior and their preferences.
Following are some other purpose of information collection:
- Internal Records: The information collected on our website is stored for record purposes. This information act as a base for our market research, business development, customer analysis, and much more. Our team may also contact you on the number and email address provided on our website to customize the website as per your preferences.
- Security: For Prompt Personnel, the interest of our clients is of prime importance to us. We make sure our website is secure and there is no unauthorized and insecure disclosure of information at any time. We use the right combination of our technical expertise and managerial superiority to safeguard the information that we collect on our website.
- Linking purposes: Prompt Personnel may link its content to some other third-party websites that complement its content and nature of business. However, to link those websites we may have to share information with us. However, it is important to note that Prompt personnel may not have control of information on the third-party websites. Therefore, one should be agile while providing any information whilst visiting such websites. Our privacy statement does not govern those websites and we do not hold any responsibility for the same. It is recommended to thoroughly check the privacy statement of other websites while sharing any identification or personal information on their site.
Control over the information
Prompt Personnel will not sell, distribute, or lease any personal information or identification information to any third parties without the permission of our visitors. If there is any special requirement by law to share the information collected, Prompt Personnel is abided to do with the proper permission of the authorities.
If a visitor finds that, the information displayed on our website is incorrect or incomplete. You can get in touch with our customer support team to correct the same. We will make sure our customer support team responds promptly to such issues and provide the necessary support too.