I am delighted to share with you all that Prompt Personnel has been awarded by People Q for the category “Customer Engagement” this month. I would like to thank PeopleQ for giving us an opportunity to share our insights with the community on how we have made a difference in the lives of our customers and employees, during a time like this.
Today’s work scenario is certainly going through some tough times. Nobody could have ever imagined or had the foresight or preparedness to face the pandemic that hit all of us earlier this year. Suddenly, there were scores of webinars, zoom calls, and trainings conducted to engage the workforce and keep them motivated. All the teams and offices had moved from office to home and began working remotely. But the looming question was, what is next? Every company was striving very hard to sail through the pandemic without risking the assets of the company.
We at Prompt personnel were no exception. From the 18th of March, the entire staff of Prompt Personnel was officially working from home. At this stage, as much as the employees’ welfare, the clients who had trusted Prompt as their HR Business Partner were also going through the same turmoil. It was now up to us at Prompt to show empathy and concern for them as much as possible.
So, what did we do to tackle the situation?
Due to the pandemic, salaries were being cut and employees were sent-off to save costs, companies were being shut and there was total chaos on the work front.
- We wrote an easy to understand handbook for our clients to update them on the various reforms that MHA and DMA were issuing from time to time.
- We ensured that all salaries of the employees deployed were not delayed for whatever reason and timely pay-outs were done.
- We issued Labour Law updates to our clients to keep them abreast of the changing work scenario.
- Handholding the customers, flexibility in our work approach, quick feedback and updates, closure of all pending tasks in short walking that extra mile for them.
- We did an online live training session through Facebook to appraise the customers on People Management and Employment laws.
- Started a short series of interactive session called Prompt Talks with HR heads for industry insights to sail through the pandemics crisis.
- Received testimonials for recruiting staff during the lockdown period and closing open positions on time.
- We were able to contribute relentlessly to the hiring of Nurses for various hospitals during the Pandemic and lockdown.
- Onboarding of employees/staff for our essential services clients on time, so that there is no dearth of short staff.
- We not only engaged the existing customers but also tied up for business with new customers through referrals of existing clients.